Temporary Resident Visa Information

Temporary Residents with an eligible Visa

If you are the parent or guardian of a student who is an eligible Temporary Resident of Western Australia, the school may be entitled to government assistance with the cost of the students education. This would reduce your school tuition fees to the same level as that paid by permanent residents.

To be eligible, the student must be one of the following:

  • A permanent resident of Western Australia with a parent or guardian resident in this state
  • An International Secondary Exchange Student (12 months duration)
  • On an approved Commonwealth Government Scholarship
  • A temporary resident on an eligible Visa.

If you are considering enrolling a student who is a Temporary Resident and who may be eligible for government assistance, please contact the school Enrolment Officer for initial advice.  The school will need to know the Visa number and subclass title in order to assist you further.

 If you submit an Application to Enrol, you will need to provide:

  • A photocopy of the Visa showing the student’s name, subclass and expiry date.
  • A copy of a tax assessment from the Australian Tax Office or a letter from either of the parent’s employers to verify that income tax is to be paid in the current year.

A comprehensive list of Visa subclasses that are eligible for per capita grants is available from the Enrolment Officer at the school office on 97264200 or the Western Australian Department of Education Services on 9411 1956. 

Recent News
Sorry, there are no events scheduled for the coming week.
Version: V CMS 6.0.530.0  19/07/2016